In order to comply with international financial regulations, we are required to obtain and independently verify:
- The full names and identities of individual customers and users
- The full legal name of the company
- The legal nature of the business
- The ultimate beneficiaries of the business
Before you (or any user) can use our service, we must collect and verify information from you and assess that it meets our standards.
Here's what you should be prepared to share when you create an account.
- Full name
- Phone number
Once you have verified your email address, you will need to verify your account by confirming the information you have already entered, plus:
- Company type
- Company legal name
- Registration address
- Date of birth
For the company, you'll need to provide:
- VAT number (if available for sole traders)
- Your operating address (if different from your registered address)
- Who are you? (online seller/ manufacturer/ supplier)
- Purpose of account
- Estimated annual turnover (it is important to be as accurate as possible here, as incorrect figures may lead to additional questions which may hinder your ability to transact).
For each major shareholder, you should be prepared to share:
- Full name
- Percentage ownership (and any supporting document to evidence this eg share certificate)
- Full residential address (where you can provide proof of address evidence eg utility bills)
- Date of Birth
You will be required to provide proof of company registration with one of the below (all documents must be full and complete):
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
To support your application, you may also provide:
- LLP Agreement (showing details of parties involved)
- Government Tax Document with Company Number
- Business License
- Articles of Organisation
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Certificate of Registration
Please note, depending on the proof provided you may be requested for additional information or documentation.
You'll be able to upload a PDF, PNG, JPG, or BMP file with a maximum file size of 5MB for any required documents.
You will also need to confirm your identity using our verification service provided by Veriff. Click on Start here for instructions on how to launch the service on a smartphone.
You'll need to provide your Driver's Licence or Passport and take a selfie. The following screens will be shown on your smartphone as you step through the verification process:
If at any point you need to re-start your account verification, simply login to your account dashboard and select Verify your account.
If you have any issues verifying your identity and company, please contact our customer support team.