To verify a funding source and easily transfer funds to your receiving account, follow these steps:
- Click Receive in the top navigation bar.
- Click Details beside the receiving account you wish to add a funding source to.
- At the bottom of the next page, click Add a new funding source. Any funding sources you may have added previously, will also appear here.
- Select a funding source from the dropdown menu (eg. Amazon) in the pop-up, enter the corresponding Store URL from which you’ll be receiving funds, and click Submit.
- The new funding source’s status will appear as In Review at the bottom of the page. You should receive an email notification once it is approved by our compliance team, which normally takes 1 business day.
Once approved, incoming funds from this funding source will be credited to your receiving account automatically.
If you have any issues adding a new funding source, please contact our customer support team.