We take your information’s security seriously. To change your security settings, go to your account dashboard and hover over Settings in the top navigation bar and click Security Settings.
- To change your password, click Change next to the Password field. You’ll need to enter your current password, as well as enter and confirm your new password.
- This password is what you use to login to your LianLian Global account and must be at least 8 characters long with 2 letters, numbers, and/or symbols.
- To change your mobile phone number, click Change next to the Phone Number field. You’ll need to first use your current number for two factor authentication.
- Your mobile phone number is used for two factor authentication for key transactions and to validate your identity.
- To set up or change your security questions, click Set up or Change next to the Security Questions field and enter your two factor authentication code.
- We may ask you these questions to verify your identity, approve account actions, or help recover a lost password.
If you have any issues changing your security settings, please contact our customer support team.